Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Paint a Brick Home is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2022 breakdown Cost to Paint a Brick Home with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Paint a Brick Home estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on how much it should Cost to Paint a Brick Home.
|Paint Brick Home Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Paint Brick Home – Material Prices||$2160.00 – $2460.00||$3480.00 – $4500.00||$4800.00 – $5400.00|
|Paint Brick Home – Installation Cost||$540.00 – $540.00||$600.00 – $840.00||$960.00 – $1200.00|
|Paint Brick Home – Total||$2700.00 – $3000.00||$4080.00 – $5340.00||$5760.00 – $6600.00|
|Paint Brick Home – Total Average Cost per Square Ft.||$2.38||$3.92||$5.15|
Paint a Brick Home – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Prices to Paint a Brick Home to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out to Paint a Brick Home cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Paint and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Building permits are normally not required for Exterior Painting – Check with your local building department tp be sure.
- Exterior Painting isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Painting Contractor, or a General Contractor to perform the work for you. Painting contractors or and General Contractors will most always get better prices on premium types of paint — saving your back any additional costs of paint materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
180 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?