Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Retractable Awning is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for Retractable Awning materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Retractable Awning cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Retractable Awning installed onto your home.
A 10′ x 10′ area will equal to 100 square ft.
|Retractable Awning Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Retractable Awning – Material Prices||$275.00 – $290.00||$315.00 – $330.00||$350.00 – $375.00|
|Retractable Awning – Installation Cost||$350.00 – $375.00||$150.00 – $165.00||$180.00 – $200.00|
|Retractable Awning – Total||$400.00 – $425.00||$465.00 – $495.00||$530.00 – $575.00|
|Retractable Awning – Total Average Cost per square foot||$4.13||$4.80||$5.53|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Retractable Awning installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Retractable awning contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Retractable Awning Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Retractable Awning – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Retractable Awning contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Retractable Awning prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Retractable Awning costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Retractable Awning and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Retractable Awning project.
241 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.