Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Ductless Air Conditioners is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Ductless Air Conditioner materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Ductless Air Conditioners estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the units needed, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Ductless Air Conditioners installed in your home
|Ductless Air Conditioners Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Ductless Air Conditioners – Material Prices||$900.00 – $1100.00||$1200.00 – $1300.00||$1400.00 – $1550.00|
|Ductless Air Conditioners – Installation Cost||$500.00 – $500.00||$600.00 – $675.00||$700.00 – $975.00|
|Ductless Air Conditioners – Total||$1400.00 – $1600.00||$1800.00 – $1975.00||$2100.00 – $2525.00|
|Ductless Air Conditioners – Total Average Cost per Unit||$1500.00||$1887.50||$2312.50|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Ductless Air Conditioners installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Ductless Air Conditioners HVAC contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Ductless Air Conditioners Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Ductless Air Conditioners – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Ductless Air Conditioners HVAC contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Ductless Air Conditioners prices to fluctuate between various HVAC companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Ductless Air Conditioners costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Ductless Air Conditioners and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Ductless Air Conditioners project.
View other Heating & Cooling Options: Gas, Oil, Propane, and electric systems
- Furnace & Boilers
- Cooling & Fan Systems
- Dehumidifiers & Air Cleaning
- Energy.gov – Department of Energy: Furnaces and Boilers. Added on Jan. 20, 2015
- Hud Path homes – US Department of housing and urban development. Added Jan. 16, 2022
169 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.