Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Base Molding is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost to Install Base Molding with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Base Molding estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Base Molding installed at your home
|Base Molding Costs||Zip Code||Per Lineal ft.|
|Base Molding – Material Prices|
|Base Molding – Installation Cost|
|Base Molding – Total|
|Base Molding – Total Average Cost per lineal ft.|
Base Molding – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Base Molding prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Base Molding cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Base Molding and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Base Molding isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Finish Carpenter, or a General Contractor to perform the work for you. Remodeling Companies or and General Contractors will most always get better prices on Base Molding — saving your back any additional costs of Base Molding materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
137 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?