Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Walkway Paver is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Walkway Paver materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Walkway Paver estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Walkway Paver installed onto your home.
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Walkway Paver Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Walkway Paver – Material Prices||$320.00 – $340.00||$470.00 – $475.00||$530.00 – $555.00|
|Walkway Paver – Installation Cost||$325.00 – $335.00||$350.00 – $365.00||$370.00 – $390.00|
|Walkway Paver – Total||$645.00 – $675.00||$820.00 – $840.00||$900.00 – $945.00|
|Walkway Paver – Total Average Cost per square foot||$6.60||$8.30||$9.22|
Walkway Paver – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Walkway Paver prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Walkway Paver costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Walkway Paver and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Walkway Paver isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Walkway Paver — saving your back and additional costs of Walkway Paver, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Walkway & Sidewalk Material options with cost data:
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide — added July 8, 2015
- Estimating Sidewalks & Walkway Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings — added July 8,2015
348 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.