Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Stone Driveways is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Stone Driveways materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Stone Driveways estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Stone Driveways installed at your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Stone Driveways Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Stone Driveways – Material Prices||$1300.00 – $1350.00||$1375.00 – $1650.00||$1750.00 – $1800.00|
|Stone Driveways – Installation Cost||$887.50 – $962.50||$1375.00 – $1487.50||$1500.00 – $2000.00|
|Stone Driveways – Total||$2187.50 – $2312.50||$2750.00 – $3137.50||$3250.00 – $3800.00|
|Stone Driveways – Total Average Cost per square foot||$9.00||$11.78||$14.10|
Stone Driveways – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Stone Driveways prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Stone Driveways costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stone Driveways and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Stone Driveways isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Stone Driveways — saving your back and additional costs of Stone Driveways, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Driveway material options and costs: Brick, Stone, Pavement, and Concrete
- Brick & Stone
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide — added July 8, 2015
- Estimating Sidewalks & Walkway Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings — added July 8,2015
169 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.