Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Stamped Concrete is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for a the Cost of Stamped Concrete materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Stamped Concrete estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Stamped Concrete installed at your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Stamped Concrete Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Stamped Concrete – Material Prices||$500.00 – $555.00||$585.00 – $630.00||$690.00 – $775.00|
|Stamped Concrete – Installation Cost||$400.00 – $525.00||$535.00 – $750.00||$900.00 – $1100.00|
|Stamped Concrete – Total||$900.00 – $1080.00||$1120.00 – $1380.00||$1590.00 – $1875.00|
|Stamped Concrete – Total Average Cost per square foot||$9.90||$12.50||$17.32|
Stamped Concrete – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Stamped Concrete prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Stamped Concrete costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stamped Concrete and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Stamped Concrete isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Concrete Contractor or, mason company to perform the work for you. Concrete Contractors or, Mason companies will most always get better prices on Stamped Concrete — saving your back and additional costs of Stamped Concrete materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other concrete styles, costs and more: Stamped, Stained, Colored, & Patterned Concrete Systems
- Colored, Stained & Sealers
- Stamped & Patterned
- Concrete Curbs & Pads
- Quikrete — Calculate how many bags of cement you may need. Added on July 17, 2015
- Lowes — Concrete Pad Calculator. Added on April 16, 2022
- Hud Path — Concrete forms and sitework Volume 9. Added June 1, 2022
126 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.