Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Rubber Flooring is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Rubber Flooring materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Rubber Flooring cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Rubber Flooring installed in your home
|Rubber Flooring costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Rubber Flooring – Material Prices||$390.00 – $420.00||$480.00 – $515.00||$585.00 – $675.00|
|Rubber Flooring – Installation Cost||$105.00 – $110.00||$130.00 – $150.00||$165.00 – $175.00|
|Rubber Flooring – Total||$495.00 – $530.00||$610.00 – $665.00||$750.00 – $850.00|
|Rubber Flooring – Total Average Cost per square foot||$5.13||$6.38||$8.00|
How Much Does Rubber Flooring Installation Cost on Average?
Rubber flooring installation costs on average $6.40 per square foot for materials and installation. However, this doesn’t include: site preparation, pattern changes and jogs in the room. Expect to pay an additional fee of $1-3.00 per square foot for site conditions.
Rubber Flooring – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Rubber Flooring contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Rubber Flooring prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, etc. The additional complexity of your Walls and sub-flooring, trim work will add to the Rubber Flooring costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Rubber Flooring and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Rubber Flooring project.
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Rubber Flooring installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Rubber Flooring contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Rubber Flooring Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
View Other Flooring Costs and Options: From Vinyl, Hardwood, Laminate, and Carpet Styles
- Vinyl & Laminate
- Hardwood & Engineered
- Carpet & Tile
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide Volume 5: Partitions, Ceilings, Floors, and Stairs U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Policy Development and Research.
- American Society of Professional Estimators, — How to Estimate the Cost of Commonly Used Flooring Systems.
169 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?