Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Replacement Picture Window is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Replacement Picture Window materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Replacement Picture Window cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have a Replacement Picture Window installed onto your home
|Replacement Picture Window costs||Zip Code||United Inch|
|Replacement Picture Window – Material Prices||$120.00 – $150.00||$180.00 – $216.00||$276.00 – $336.00|
|Replacement Picture Window – Installation Cost||$150.00 – $168.00||$192.00 – $222.00||$240.00 – $270.00|
|Replacement Picture Window – Total||$270.00 – $318.00||$372.00 – $438.00||$516.00 – $606.00|
|Replacement Picture Window – Total Average Cost per square foot||$2.45||$3.38||$4.67|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Replacement Picture Window installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Replacement Picture Window contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Replacement Picture Window Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Replacement Picture Window – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Replacement Picture Window contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Replacement window cost to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, dormers, etc. The additional complexity of your window’s Frame, trim work will add to the Replacement Picture Window costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Replacement Picture Window and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Replacement Picture Window project.
View other window options and frame styles: Fiberglass, Wood, Vinyl & Aluminum
- Vinyl & Aluminum
- Hud Path Rehab Guide, Volume 4, windows & doors. Dated added July 19, 2015
- Replacementwindowszone.com — Educates consumers on a plethora of replacement window brands and options, including national average costs data. Added July 19, 2015
112 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.