Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Paperstone Countertops is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Paperstone Countertops materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Paperstone Countertops calculator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Paperstone Countertops installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Paperstone Countertops Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Paperstone Countertops – Material Prices||$2545.00 – $2770.00||$2982.50 – $3045.00||$3267.50 – $3607.50|
|Paperstone Countertops – Installation Cost||$312.50 – $317.50||$325.00 – $382.50||$390.00 – $400.00|
|Paperstone Countertops – Total||$2857.50 – $3087.50||$3307.50 – $3427.50||$3657.50 – $4007.50|
|Paperstone Countertops – Total Average Cost per square foot||$59.45||$67.35||$76.65|
Paperstone Countertops – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Paperstone Countertops prices to fluctuate between various Marble Vanity Top companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Paperstone Countertops costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Paperstone Countertops and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Paperstone Countertops isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Paperstone Countertops company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Paperstone Countertops, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Paperstone Countertops than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Paperstone Countertops, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Countertop Options and Costs: Stone, Butcher-block, Laminate, Tile, Glass & Concrete Systems
- Stone, Tile, Concrete
- Laminate, Engineered
- Wood, Steel
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Countertop Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
139 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.