Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Electric Baseboard Heaters is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Electric Baseboard Heaters materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Electric Baseboard Heaters estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the units needed, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Electric Baseboard Heaters installed in your home
|Electric Baseboard Heaters Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Electric Baseboard Heaters – Material Prices||$60.00 – $80.00||$85.00 – $92.00||$99.00 – $12.00|
|Electric Baseboard Heaters – Installation Cost||$50.00 – $50.00||$60.00 – $67.00||$80.00 – $97.00|
|Electric Baseboard Heaters – Total||$110.00 – $130.00||$145.00 – $159.00||$179.00 – $109.00|
|Electric Baseboard Heaters – Total Average Cost per Unit||$120.00||$152.00||$144.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Electric Baseboard Heaters installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Electric Baseboard Heaters HVAC contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Electric Baseboard Heaters Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Electric Baseboard Heaters – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Electric Baseboard Heaters HVAC contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Ductless Heat Pump Systems prices to fluctuate between various HVAC companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Electric Baseboard Heaters costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Electric Baseboard Heaters and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Electric Baseboard Heaters project.
View other Heating & Cooling Options: Gas, Oil, Propane, and electric systems
- Furnace & Boilers
- Cooling & Fan Systems
- Dehumidifiers & Air Cleaning
- Energy.gov – Department of Energy: Furnaces and Boilers. Added on July 20, 2015
- Hud Path homes – US Department of housing and urban development. Added April 16, 2022
106 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.