Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Brick Paver Driveways is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Brick Paver Driveways materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Brick Paver Driveways estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Brick Paver Driveways installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Brick Paver Driveways Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Brick Paver Driveways – Material Prices||$925.00 – $987.50||$1250.00 – $1275.00||$1550.00 – $1575.00|
|Brick Paver Driveways – Installation Cost||$1250.00 – $1275.00||$1500.00 – $1575.00||$2250.00 – $2900.00|
|Brick Paver Driveways – Total||$2175.00 – $2262.50||$2750.00 – $2850.00||$3800.00 – $4475.00|
|Brick Paver Driveways – Total Average Cost per square foot||$8.88||$11.20||$16.55|
Brick Paver Driveways – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Brick Paver Driveways prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Brick Paver Driveways costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Brick Paver Driveways and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Brick Paver Driveways isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Brick Paver Driveways — saving your back and additional costs of Brick Paver Driveways, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Driveway material options and costs: Brick, Stone, Pavement, and Concrete
- Brick & Stone
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide — added July 8, 2015
- Estimating Sidewalks & Walkway Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings — added July 8,2015
156 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?