Personify Financial offers personal loans without collateral to qualified borrowers.
Personal loans can be used for almost all expenses. Fixed interest rates are offered, and monthly payments can be predicted.
Personify Financial offers personal loans. Personify Financial was founded in San Diego in 2015.
Personify Financial considers more than just credit history when considering loan applications.
Personify interest rate may be higher than our maximum 36% recommendation if you consider taking out a loan.
This rate could make it more expensive, so be sure you understand the total cost. There are also top options for loans with low rates for those with bad credit.
Requesting for a Personify Personal Loan
The following information is required to apply for a personal loan with Personify Financial:
- Full name
- Place and date of birth
- Social security number
- Routing numbers and numbers for bank account
- State of residency
- The amount requested for the loan
- Justification for the loan
- Income sources
- Employment details
Applicants cannot request a loan by phone. They will have to submit their data online through Personify Financial.
You can submit an application using your smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer.
Personify Financial will approve your loan after receiving the information. Borrowers who need additional documentation may have to wait longer to receive an update about their loan approval/denial.
Personify Financial can approve borrowers with credit scores below 560. It is not explicitly stated. However, the Military Lending Act bans military personnel and their dependents from applying for loans.
Personify Financial Loan Rates, Terms, Fees, & Limits
Personify Financial can help you get a personal loan, even if you have poor credit.
- Up to $15,000 in loans
- Rates for interest (APR), 35.00% – 179.99%
- Loan Terms: 9 to 48 months depending on the loan amount and creditworthiness
- Payment schedules: Semimonthly, biweekly, or monthly
- Origination Fee: 5% in certain states
- Prepayment penalties: None
You can see that the APR for personal loans from Personify could reach triple digits.
Borrowers need to read the offer to determine the APR carefully.
The Benefits and Drawbacks of Personify Financial Personal Loans
- If your credit score is low and you have a history of late payments, collections, bankruptcy, or foreclosure, you may be eligible.
- It is quick and easy to apply online.
- Credit bureaus may report customer information. To improve your credit score, you must pay on time.
- High-interest rates. Depending on the APR you choose, you may need to repay twice as much. Avant and Upstart lenders offer lower rates.
- Personal loans by Personify are not available to all states.
If your credit score isn’t good enough to get a loan from the bank, a personal loan from Personify Financial may be an option.
Personify’s high-interest rates can make it difficult to repay.
Personify Financial should only be used in extreme cases.
I am David, economist, originally from Britain, and studied in Germany and Canada. I am now living in the United States. I have a house in Ontario, but I actually never go. I wrote some books about sovereign debt, and mortgage loans. I am currently retired and dedicate most of my time to fishing. There were many topics in personal finances that have currently changed and other that I have never published before. So now in Business Finance, I found the opportunity to do so. Please let me know in the comments section which are your thoughts. Thank you and have a happy reading.