Summary: Average Hot Spring Hot Tub Prices
Except to pay anywhere from $7,000 to over $15,000 for a new Hot Spring hot tub. Your electric bill will increase by $10 to $15 per month to operate the hot tub.
In This Article
- About Hot Spring
- Hot Spring Hot Tub Lines:
- The Highlife Collection
- The Limelight Collection
- The Hot Spot
- Hot Spring Spa Prices
- Hot Tub Price Quotes
About Hot Spring
Hot Spring is one of the top selling spa manufacturers. The company has been in business for 30 years, with more than 875,000 customers thus far. It’s sister companies include some familiar names in home improvement: Delta faucets, KraftMaid cabinets and Behr paints.
The Hot Spring brand is perhaps best known for energy efficiency. The spas tend to be pricier than lesser-known brands, but they cost less to operate, making the total cost of ownership comparable in many cases.
Generally, Hot Spring spas cost anywhere from $6,000-$15,000, depending on the model, size and features.
Get Free Hot Tub Price Quotes
Hot Spring Tub Lines
Hot Spring has three lines of hot tubs:
- The primary line, the Highlife Collection, features eight models, from the three-person Jetsetter to the seven-person Grandee. All of the models have contoured seats and lots of jets. These are highly energy efficient models with circulation pumps that use less energy than a 40-watt light bulb, LED lights controlled by a dimmer to save electricity, custom-fit covers to trap in heat and multiple layers of foam insulation in the cabinet.
- The Limelight Collection features hot tubs that are contemporary in style with features like multi-colored lights and powerful jets for massaging. There are four models, seating four to six people. These tubs are also highly energy efficient.
- The Hot Spot line is more basic and less expensive. It is designed for customers on budget. The tubs seat two to seven people. Below is a video introducing the 2020 Hot Spot collection:
Hot Spring Spa Prices
The price of a Hot Spring spa has a lot to do with the size of the tub, although features influence the total cost, too. Here are some price ranges for popular tubs in the Highlife Collection:
- The smallest tub, the Jetsetter, runs about $7,000 to $8,000. The spa technically seats three but many owners say it only comfortably seats two. That price includes extras not included in the base price such as steps and a cover lifter.
- The Vanguard, a six-person tub with 32 jets and a water feature, usually runs $8,000 to $10,000.
- The largest model, the Grandee, which seats seven and has 39 jets, usually costs $10,000 to $11,000.
All of those prices include custom-fit covers, but they do not include cover lifters, which sell for about $200, or steps, which cost about $100. Entertainment packages that include stereos and TV systems can add $1,500-$2,000.
On average, Hot Springs spas cost $10 to $15 per month to operate – at least half the cost of most hot tub models. Saving $15 per month on electricity costs works out to $180 per year or $1,800 over 10 years.
A breaker box is included in the price of a Hot Springs spa, but you’ll need to hire an electrician to do the wiring after the tub is delivered. Electricians charge anywhere from $75 to $150 per hour. The Hot Spring representative who delivers your hot tub will take care of everything else, setting up the tub and filling it.
Author: Ashley Smith
Find Local Hot Tub Dealers Who Will Compete for Your Business >>