Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Remove Tile Mortar is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2022 Cost to Remove Tile Mortar with labor and haul-away and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Tile Mortar estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of needed to remove, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Remove Tile Mortar at your home
Note* 10′ feet by 10′ feet equals 100 square feet – (width x length) = square footage.
|Remove Tile Mortar Cost||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Remove Tile Mortar – Labor & Material Prices||$125.00 – $135.00||$200.00 – $275.00||$300.00 – $375.00|
|Remove Tile Mortar – Waste & Haul-away Costs||$50.00 – $50.00||$50.00 – $50.00||$50.00 – $50.00|
|Remove Tile Mortar – Total||$175.00 – $185.00||$250.00 – $325.00||$350.00 – $425.00|
|Remove Tile Mortar – Total Average Cost per square Ft.||$1.80||$2.88||$3.88|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted to Remove Tile Mortar before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Remodeling, or General Contractor to Remove Tile Mortar for you.
Remove Tile Mortar – Pricing and Removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Remodeling, or General Contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a small job.
- Expect estimates for Tile Mortar Removal prices to fluctuate between various Remodeling, or General Contractors – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the remove Tile Mortar costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Tile Mortar removal project.
130 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.