Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Remove Exterior Paint is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2022 Cost to Remove Exterior Paint with labor and haul-away and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Remove Exterior Paint estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of needed to remove, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Remove Exterior Paint at your home
|Remove Exterior Paint Cost||Zip Code||Unit.|
|Remove Exterior Paint – Labor & Material Prices||$200.00 – $265.00||$350.00 – $425.00||$450.00 – $575.00|
|Remove Exterior Paint – Waste & Haul-away Costs||$30.00 – $30.00||$30.00 – $30.00||$30.00 – $30.00|
|Remove Exterior Paint – Total||$230.00 – $295.00||$380.00 – $455.00||$480.00 – $605.00|
|Remove Exterior Paint – Total Average Cost per square ft..||$2.63||$4.17||$5.42|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted to Remove Exterior Paint before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Painter, or General Contractor to Remove Exterior Paint for you.
Remove Exterior Paint – Pricing and Removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Painting, or General Contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a small job.
- Expect estimates for Exterior Paint Removal prices to fluctuate between various Painting, or General Contractors – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the remove Exterior Paint costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Exterior Paint removal project.
108 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.