Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Remove Carpet is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2022 Cost to Remove Carpet with labor and haul-away and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Remove Carpet estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of needed to remove, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Remove Carpet at your home
Note: 10’feet by 10 feet =100 square feet when using the calculator
|Remove Carpet Cost||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Remove Carpet – Labor & Material Prices||$125.00 – $150.00||$225.00 – $300.00||$350.00 – $400.00|
|Remove Carpet – Waste & Haul-away Costs||$35.00 – $35.00||$50.00 – $75.00||$100.00 – $150.00|
|Remove Carpet – Total||$160.00 – $185.00||$275.00 – $375.00||$450.00 – $550.00|
|Remove Carpet – Total Average Cost per square ft.||$172.50||$325.00||$500.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted to Remove Carpet before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Remodeling, or Flooring Contractor to Remove Toilet for you.
Remove Carpet – Pricing and Removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Remodeling, or Flooring Contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a small job.
- Expect Carpet Removal prices to fluctuate between various Remodeling, or Flooring Contractors – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the remove Carpet costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Bathtub Carpet project.
453 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.