Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Remove Bathtub is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2022 Cost to Remove Bathtub with labor and haul-away and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Remove Bathtub estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of needed to remove, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Remove Bathtub at your home
|Remove Bathtub Cost||Zip Code||Unit|
|Remove Bathtub – Labor & Material Prices||$125.00 – $150.00||$225.00 – $300.00||$350.00 – $400.00|
|Remove Bathtub – Waste & Haul-away Costs||$35.00 – $35.00||$50.00 – $75.00||$100.00 – $150.00|
|Remove Bathtub – Total||$160.00 – $185.00||$275.00 – $375.00||$450.00 – $550.00|
|Remove Bathtub – Total Average Cost per standard unit.||$172.50||$325.00||$500.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted to Remove Bathtub before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Remodeling, or Plumbing Contractor to Remove Bathtub for you.
Remove Bathtub – Pricing and Removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Remodeling, or Plumbing Contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a small job.
- Expect Bathtub Removal prices to fluctuate between various Remodeling, or Plumbing Contractors – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the remove Bathtub costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Bathtub removal project.
356 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.