Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Split Face Block is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2022 breakdown Cost to Install Split Face Block with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Split Face Block estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Split Face Block installed at your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Split Face Block Costs
|Split Face Block – Material Prices
|Split Face Block – Installation Cost
|Split Face Block – Total
|Split Face Block – Total Average Cost per square foot
Split Face Block – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Split Face Block prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Split Face Block cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Split Face Block and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Split Face Block isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Masonry Contractor, or a Landscaping company to perform the work for you. Masonry contractors typically will most always get better prices on Split Face Block — saving your back any additional costs of Split Face Block materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
155 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.