Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Artificial Turf is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost to Install Artificial Turf with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Artificial Turf estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of Square Ft. needed, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Artificial Turf at your home
Note: 10′ x 10′ feet area =100 square feet
|Artificial Turf Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Artificial Turf – Material Prices|
|Artificial Turf – Installation Cost|
|Artificial Turf – Total|
|Artificial Turf – Total Average Cost per square foot|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Artificial Turf installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Artificial Turf contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Artificial Turf Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Artificial Turf – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Artificial Turf contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Artificial Turf prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Artificial Turf costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Artificial Turf and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Artificial Turf project.
161 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.