Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install a Tumbled Marble Backsplash is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost to Install a Tumbled Marble Backsplash with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install a Tumbled Marble Backsplash estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see how much it should Cost to Install a Tumbled Marble Backsplash installed at your home
Please Note: 10′ feet by 10′ feet =100 square feet
|Tumbled Marble Backsplash Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Tumbled Marble Backsplash – Material Prices||$150.00 – $175.00||$200.00 – $287.50||$375.00 – $487.50|
|Tumbled Marble Backsplash – Installation Cost||$375.00 – $387.50||$417.50 – $425.00||$450.00 – $475.00|
|Tumbled Marble Backsplash – Total||$525.00 – $562.50||$617.50 – $712.50||$825.00 – $962.50|
|Tumbled Marble Backsplash – Total Average Cost per square foot||$21.75||$26.60||$35.75|
Tumbled Marble Backsplash – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Tumbled Marble Backsplash prices to fluctuate between various Tumbled Marble Backsplash companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Tumbled Marble Backsplash costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Tumbled Marble Backsplash and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Tumbled Marble Backsplash isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Tile Backsplash company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Tile contractor, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Tumbled Marble Backsplash than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Tumbled Marble Backsplash, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
110 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?