Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Wood Arbors is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Wood Arbors materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost of Wood Arbors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Wood Arbor installed onto your home.
|Wood Arbor Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Wood Arbor – Material Prices||$1510.00 – $1520.00||$2035.00 – $2037.50||$2515.00 – $2527.50|
|Wood Arbor – Installation Cost||$162.50 – $167.50||$175.00 – $182.50||$185.00 – $195.00|
|Wood Arbor – Total||$1672.50 – $1687.50||$2210.00 – $2220.00||$2700.00 – $2722.50|
|Wood Arbor – Total Average Cost per square foot||$33.60||$44.30||$54.23|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Wood Arbors installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Wood Arbors contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Wood Arbors Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Wood Arbors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Wood Arbors contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Wood Arbors prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Wood Arbors costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Wood Arbors and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Wood Arbors project.
Estimate Arbor Costs for the following styles: Wood, PVC & Aluminum
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide – Great resource for understanding framing systems and estimating costs
- Builders Estimating Guide – 2011 Edition
120 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.