Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average costs for Tree Pruning is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Tree Pruning materials and what Tree Pruning cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Tree Pruning estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of feet the tree is, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Tree Pruning done at your home
Understanding how this Tree Pruning calculator works:
- Basic Tree Pruning – This usually includes Pruning less complex branches – low hanging tree Pruning.
- Better Tree Pruning – This usually includes trimming more delicate trees.
- Best Tree Trimming – This usually includes trimming trees higher up and difficult to reach.
|Tree Pruning Costs||Zip Code||Per Hour|
|Tree Pruning – Material Prices||$30.00 – $35.00||$42.50 – $43.75||$45.00 – $48.75|
|Tree Pruning – Installation Cost||$256.25 – $258.75||$262.50 – $268.75||$275.00 – $281.25|
|Tree Pruning – Total||$286.25 – $293.75||$305.00 – $312.50||$320.00 – $330.00|
|Tree Pruning – Total Average Cost per hour||$11.60||$12.35||$13.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Tree Pruning before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Tree Pruning Arborist contractor to perform the Tree Pruning for you.
- Be sure to have a Tree Pruning service contract in writing before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Tree Pruning – Pricing and removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Tree Pruning Arborist contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Tree Pruning prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a Tree Pruning contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Tree Pruning costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind before you remove too many branches, you still might want to maintain a certain look and little bit of shade.
View Other Tree Removal Costs & Options:
- Large Tree Removal
- Small Tree Removal
- Trimming & Stump Removal
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Tree Removal Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Properties
108 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.