Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Teak Flooring is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Teak Flooring materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Teak Flooring cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Teak Flooring installed in your home.
|Teak Flooring costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Teak Flooring – Material Prices||$390.00 – $420.00||$480.00 – $515.00||$585.00 – $675.00|
|Teak Flooring – Installation Cost||$105.00 – $110.00||$130.00 – $150.00||$165.00 – $175.00|
|Teak Flooring – Total||$495.00 – $530.00||$610.00 – $665.00||$750.00 – $850.00|
|Teak Flooring – Total Average Cost per square foot||$5.13||$6.38||$8.00|
How Much Does Teak Flooring Installation Cost?
Teak Flooring installation costs on average $7.00 per square foot for materials and installation. However, this doesn’t include: site preparation, underlayment fixes, floor changes, and pattern changes.
Teak Flooring – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Teak Flooring contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Teak Flooring prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, etc. The additional complexity of your Walls and sub-flooring, trim work will add to the Teak Flooring costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Teak Flooring and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Teak Flooring Carpet project.
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Teak Flooring installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Teak Flooring contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Teak Flooring Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
View Other Flooring Costs and Options: From Vinyl, Hardwood, Laminate, and Carpet Styles
- Vinyl & Laminate
- Hardwood & Engineered
- Carpet & Tile
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide Volume 5: Partitions, Ceilings, Floors, and Stairs U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Policy Development and Research.
- American Society of Professional Estimators, — How to Estimate the Cost of Commonly Used Flooring Systems.
112 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.