Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Tall Kitchen Cabinets is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Tall Kitchen Cabinets materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Tall Kitchen Cabinets estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Tall Kitchen Cabinets installed in your home
Example: a standard base cabinets come sold in increments of: 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 inches wide. A typical sink base is either 48, or 60 inches wide. 24, 46 inch Kitchen Cabinets are normally for draws and under counter storage space. And finally 12 inch Tall Kitchen Cabinet is normally used for filler space and can be used for small storage in your kitchen area.
Tall Kitchen Cabinets are typically built using high quality materials and are custom built in a mill-work shop. Types of wood used in Tall Kitchen Cabinets are: Walnut, Maple, Cherry, and oak.
|Tall Kitchen Cabinets Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Tall Kitchen Cabinets – Material Prices|
|Tall Kitchen Cabinets – Installation Cost|
|Tall Kitchen Cabinets – Total|
|Tall Kitchen Cabinets – Total Average Cost per square foot|
Tall Kitchen Cabinets – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Tall Kitchen Cabinets prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Tall Kitchen Cabinets costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Tall Kitchen Cabinets and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Tall Kitchen Cabinets isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a Light wallet if done incorrectly. You might find it more cost effective to hire a kitchen remodeling, or General Contractor company to perform the work for you. Kitchen Remodeling companies will most always get better prices on Tall Kitchen Cabinets — saving your back any additional costs of Tall Kitchen Cabinets, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
134 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?