Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Swanstone Countertops is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Swanstone Countertops materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Swanstone Countertops calculator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Swanstone Countertops installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Swanstone Countertops Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Swanstone Countertops – Material Prices||$459.00 – $484.00||$506.50 – $569.00||$603.50 – $691.50|
|Swanstone Countertops – Installation Cost||$62.50 – $63.50||$65.00 – $76.50||$78.00 – $80.00|
|Swanstone Countertops – Total||$521.50 – $547.50||$521.50 – $547.50||$681.50 – $771.50|
|Swanstone Countertops – Total Average Cost per square foot||$53.45||$60.85||$72.65|
Swanstone Countertops – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Swanstone Countertops prices to fluctuate between various Swanstone Countertop companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Swanstone Countertops costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Swanstone Countertops and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Swanstone Countertops isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Swanstone Countertops company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Swanstone Countertops, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Swanstone Countertops than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Swanstone Countertops, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Countertop Options and Costs: Stone, Butcher-block, Laminate, Tile, Glass & Concrete Systems
- Stone, Tile, Concrete
- Laminate, Engineered
- Wood, Steel
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Countertop Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
95 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.