Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Stratco Pergola is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Stratco Pergola materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost of Stratco Pergola estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Stratco Pergola installed onto your home.
|Stratco Pergola Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Stratco Pergola – Material Prices||$1610.00 – $1620.00||$2135.00 – $2137.50||$2615.00 – $2627.50|
|Stratco Pergola – Installation Cost||$162.50 – $167.50||$175.00 – $182.50||$185.00 – $195.00|
|Stratco Pergola – Total||$1772.50 – $1787.50||$2310.00 – $2320.00||$2800.00 – $2822.50|
|Stratco Pergola – Total Average Cost per square foot||$35.60||$46.30||$56.23|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Stratco Pergola installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Stratco Pergola contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Stratco Pergola Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Vogue Stratco – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Stratco Pergola contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Stratco Pergola prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Stratco Pergola costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stratco Pergola and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Stratco Pergola project.
Estimate Arbor Costs for the following styles: Wood, PVC & Aluminum
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide – Great resource for understanding framing systems and estimating costs
- Builders Estimating Guide – 2011 Edition
175 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?