Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Stone Coated Steel Roof is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Stone Coated Steel Roof materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Stone Coated Steel Roof cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have a Stone Coated Steel Roof installed onto your home
|Stone Coated Steel Roof costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Stone Coated Steel Roof – Material Prices||$165.00 – $175.00||$190.00 – $210.00||$220.00 – $250.00|
|Stone Coated Steel Roof – Installation Cost||$220.00 – $240.00||$265.00 – $280.00||$300.00 – $340.00|
|Steel Roof – Total||$385.00 – $415.00||$455.00 – $490.00||$520.00 – $590.00|
|Stone Coated Steel Roof – Total Average Cost per square foot||$4.00||$4.72||$5.55|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Stone Coated Steel Roof installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Stone Coated Steel Roof contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Stone Coated Steel Roof Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Stone Coated Steel Roof – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Stone Coated Steel Roof contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Stone Coated Steel Roof prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, hips, valleys, dormers, curbs, ventilation, etc. The additional complexity of your roof will add to the Stone Coated Steel Roof costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stone Coated Steel Roof and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Stone Coated Steel Roof project.
174 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.