Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Stainless Steel Countertops is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Stainless Steel Countertops materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Stainless Steel Countertops calculator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Stainless Steel Countertops installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Stainless Steel Countertops Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Stainless Steel Countertops – Material Prices||$489.00 – $554.00||$556.50 – $689.00||$733.50 – $791.50|
|Stainless Steel Countertops – Installation Cost||$62.50 – $63.50||$65.00 – $76.50||$78.00 – $80.00|
|Stainless Steel Countertops – Total||$551.50 – $617.50||$551.50 – $617.50||$811.50 – $871.50|
|Stainless Steel Countertops – Total Average Cost per square foot||$58.45||$69.35||$84.15|
Stainless Steel Countertops – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Stainless Steel Countertops prices to fluctuate between various Stainless Steel Countertop companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Stainless Steel Countertops costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stainless Steel Countertops and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Stainless Steel Countertops isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Stainless Steel Countertops company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Stainless Steel Countertops, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Stainless Steel Countertops than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Stainless Steel Countertops, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Countertop Options and Costs: Stone, Butcher-block, Laminate, Tile, Glass & Concrete Systems
- Stone, Tile, Concrete
- Laminate, Engineered
- Wood, Steel
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Countertop Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
169 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.