Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Stained Concrete Slabs is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for a the Cost of Stained Concrete Slabs materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Stained Concrete Slabs estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Stained Concrete Slabs installed at your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Stained Concrete Slabs Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Stained Concrete Slabs – Material Prices||$400.00 – $415.00||$425.00 – $430.00||$450.00 – $475.00|
|Stained Concrete Slabs – Installation Cost||$300.00 – $325.00||$335.00 – $350.00||$400.00 – $600.00|
|Stained Concrete Slabs – Total||$700.00 – $740.00||$760.00 – $780.00||$850.00 – $1075.00|
|Stained Concrete Slabs – Total Average Cost per square foot||$7.20||$7.70||$9.63|
Stained Concrete Slabs – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Stained Concrete Slabs prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Stained Concrete Slabs costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stained Concrete Slabs and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Stained Concrete Slabs isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Concrete Contractor or, mason company to perform the work for you. Concrete Contractors or, Mason companies will most always get better prices on Stained Concrete Slabs — saving your back and additional costs of Stained Concrete Slab materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other concrete styles, costs and more: Stamped, Stained, Colored, & Patterned Concrete Systems
- Colored, Stained & Sealers
- Stamped & Patterned
- Concrete Curbs & Pads
- Quikrete — Calculate how many bags of cement you may need. Added on July 17, 2015
- Lowes — Concrete Pad Calculator. Added on April 16, 2022
- Hud Path — Concrete forms and sitework Volume 9. Added June 1, 2022
114 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?