Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Split Rail Fencing is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for a the Cost of Split Rail Fencing materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Split Rail Fencing cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Split Rail Fencing installed onto your home
|Split Rail Fencing Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Split Rail Fencing – Material Prices||$825.00 – $900.00||$975.00 – $1095.00||$1125.00 – $1285.00|
|Split Rail Fencing – Installation Cost||$550.00 – $575.00||$600.00 – $635.00||$700.00 – $700.00|
|Split Rail Fencing – Total||$1375.00 – $1475.00||$1575.00 – $1730.00||$1825.00 – $1985.00|
|Split Rail Fencing – Total Average Cost per square foot||$14.25||$16.52||$19.05|
- Get Split Rail Fence Ideas — A Quick Comparison
How much does a split rail fence cost?
A Split Rail fence costs $10-$30 per lineal foot on average, professionally installed. Here’s a quick price comparison:
- Cedar Split Rail Fence: $10-$15 per lineal foot
- Yellow Pine Split Rail Fence: $10-$18 per Lineal foot
- Locust Split Rail Fence: $20-$30 per Lineal foot
- Composite Split Rail Fence: $18-$25 per Lineal foot
Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Split Rail Fencing installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured fence contractor to perform the installation for you. Be sure to have a copy of the Split Rail Fencing Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Split Rail Fencing – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Split Rail Fencing contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Split Rail Fencing prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home landscaping will add to the Split Rail Fencing costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Split Rail Fencing and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Split Rail Fencing project.
- Composite & Vinyl
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating fencing Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
271 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.