Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Sandstone Paver is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the for Cost of Sandstone Paver materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Sandstone Paver estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Sandstone Paver installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Sandstone Paver Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Sandstone Paver – Material Prices||$690.00 – $740.00||$765.00 – $890.00||$905.00 – $915.00|
|Sandstone Paver – Installation Cost||$425.00 – $435.00||$450.00 – $465.00||$580.00 – $600.00|
|Sandstone Paver – Total||$1115.00 – $1175.00||$1215.00 – $1355.00||$1485.00 – $1515.00|
|Sandstone Paver – Total Average Cost per square foot||$11.45||$12.85||$15.00|
Sandstone Paver – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Sandstone Paver prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Sandstone Paver costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Sandstone Paver and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Sandstone Paver isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Sandstone Paver — saving your back and additional costs of Sandstone Paver, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Paver styles & price options: From Brick, Stone & Eco-friendly pavers
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating pavers Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
110 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.