Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Panel Garage Doors are in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Panel Garage Doors materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Panel Garage Doors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of Panel Garage Doors needed (Units), next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Panel Garage Doors installed in your home.
Standard Garage door size’s are: 9’ft. wide by 7’ft. Height. You might want to consider 10’ft. x 8’ft. for a single garage door entry.
|Panel Garage Door Costs||Zip Code||Unit|
|Panel Garage Door – Material Prices||$710.00 – $945.00||$1057.00 – $1175.00||$1285.00 – $3290.00|
|Panel Garage Door – Installation Cost||$500.00 – $885.50||$1000.00 – $1120.00||$1250.00 – $1350.00|
|Panel Garage Door – Total||$1210.00 – $1830.50||$2057.00 – $2295.00||$2535.00 – $4640.00|
|Panel Garage Door – Total Average Cost per Unit||$1520.25||$2176.00||$3587.50|
How Much Do Panel Garage Doors cost on Average:
The average cost of Insulated garage doors are $700 – $1,500.00 on average and can exceed $2,800 per garage door on the luxury end. This doesn’t include hardware or labor.
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Panel Garage Door installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Panel Garage Doors contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Panel Garage Doors Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Panel Garage Doors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Panel Garage Doors contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Panel Garage Doors prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Panel Garage Doors costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Panel Garage Doors and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Panel Garage Doors project.
View other Garage door Options and Costs: Steel, Fiberglass, Insulated, Double and Single garage doors.
Garage Door Cost Guide – External References
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide Volume 4: Windows and Doors Added: Sept. 2018
- How to Estimate the Cost of Doors, Windows and Hardware Added: Sept. 2018
- Unit Pricing Data: Home Depot Window and Door Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Lowes Windows and Doors Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Menards Door and Window Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Brosco Price Catalog – Windows, Doors and Millwork Added: Nov. 2019
104 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.