Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average costs of Mold Removal in Air Ducts is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Mold Removal in Air Ducts materials and what Mold Removal in Air Ducts cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Mold Removal in Air Ducts estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Mold Removal in Air Ducts done at your home.
Mold Remedation Cost
Mold Removal in Air Ducts cost can vary from the low end of 500 and upwards 4-5,000 depending on what type of mold needs removal. Most homeowners call mold abatement companies when the spot Black mold, or smell mildew. While this is fine, there are other types of mold to be concerned about: Aspergillus, Alternaria and Cladosporium. These types of mold can cause serious health issues and should be sought after by a professional mold abatement company.
|Mold Removal in Air Ducts Costs||Zip Code||Per Sq. ft.|
|Mold Removal in Air Ducts – Material Prices||$25.00 – $30.00||$35.00 – $45.00||$50.00 – $55.00|
|Mold Removal in Air Ducts – Cost||$475.00 – $525.00||$575.00 – $635.00||$675.00 – $725.00|
|Mold Removal in Air Ducts – Total||$500.00 – $555.00||$610.00 – $680.00||$725.00 – $780.00|
|Mold Removal in Air Ducts – Total Average Cost||$5.28||$6.45||$7.53|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Mold Removal in Air Ducts service before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Attic Mold removal contractor to perform the Mold Removal in Air Ducts removal for you.
- Be sure to have a Mold Removal in Air Ducts service contract in writing before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Mold Removal in Air Ducts – Pricing and removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Mold Removal in Air Ducts contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Mold Removal in Air Ducts prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a Mold Abatement contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Mold Removal in Air Ducts costs.
View other House and Home Mold Types:
- Fema.Gov — Understanding home mold growth and exposure to mold. Added July 23, 2015
- EnergyStar.Gov — Mold, mildew or musty odors, diagnosis and treatments. Added April 16, 2022
132 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.