Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Metal Awning is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Metal Awning materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Metal Awning cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Metal Awning installed onto your home.
A 10′ x 10′ area will equal to 100 square ft.
|Metal Awning Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Metal Awning – Material Prices||$275.00 – $290.00||$315.00 – $330.00||$350.00 – $375.00|
|Metal Awning – Installation Cost||$350.00 – $375.00||$150.00 – $165.00||$180.00 – $200.00|
|Metal Awning – Total||$400.00 – $425.00||$465.00 – $495.00||$530.00 – $575.00|
|Metal Awning – Total Average Cost per square foot||$4.13||$4.80||$5.53|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Metal Awning installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Metal contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Metal Awning Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Metal Awning – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Metal Awning contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Metal Awning prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Metal Awning costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Metal Awning and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Metal Awning project.
161 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?