Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Limestone Countertop is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Limestone Countertop materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Limestone Countertop estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Limestone Countertop installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Limestone Countertop Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Limestone Countertop – Material Prices||$305.40 – $362.40||$363.90 – $395.40||$422.10 – $450.90|
|Limestone Countertop – Installation Cost||$37.50 – $38.10||$39.00 – $45.90||$46.80 – $48.00|
|Limestone Countertop – Total||$342.90 – $400.50||$402.90 – $441.30||$468.90 – $498.90|
|Limestone Countertop – Total Average Cost per square foot||$61.95||$70.35||$80.65|
Limestone Countertop – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Limestone Countertop prices to fluctuate between various Granite Vanity Top companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Limestone Countertop costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Limestone Countertop and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Limestone Countertop isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Limestone Countertop company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Limestone Countertop, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Limestone Countertop than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Limestone Countertop, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Countertop Options and Costs: Stone, Butcher-block, Laminate, Tile, Glass & Concrete Systems
- Stone, Tile, Concrete
- Laminate, Engineered
- Wood, Steel
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Countertop Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
106 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?