Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for hardiepanel Vertical Siding is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of hardiepanel Vertical Siding materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This hardiepanel Vertical Siding cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have hardiepanel Vertical Siding installed onto your home
|hardiepanel Vertical Siding Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|hardiepanel Vertical Siding – Material Prices||$120.00 – $192.00||$168.00 – $252.00||$240.00 – $336.00|
|hardiepanel Vertical Siding – Installation Cost||$252.00 – $384.00||$360.00 – $516.00||$504.00 – $648.00|
|hardiepanel Vertical Siding – Total||$372.00 – $576.00||$528.00 – $768.00||$744.00 – $984.00|
|hardiepanel Vertical Siding – Total Average Cost per square foot||$3.95||$5.40||$7.20|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a hardiepanel Vertical Siding installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured siding contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the hardiepanel Vertical Siding Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
hardiepanel Vertical Siding – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a hardiepanel Vertical Siding contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the hardiepanel Vertical Siding prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the hardiepanel Vertical Siding costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of hardiepanel Vertical Siding and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your hardiepanel Vertical Siding project.
187 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.