Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Formica Solid Surface Countertops is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Formica Solid Surface Countertops materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Formica Solid Surface Countertops calculator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Formica Solid Surface Countertops installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Formica Solid Surface Countertops Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Formica Solid Surface Countertops – Material Prices||$89.00 – $94.00||$106.50 – $119.00||$123.50 – $131.50|
|Formica Solid Surface Countertops – Installation Cost||$62.50 – $63.50||$65.00 – $76.50||$78.00 – $80.00|
|Formica Solid Surface Countertops – Total||$151.50 – $157.50||$171.50 – $195.50||$201.50 – $211.50|
|Formica Solid Surface Countertops – Total Average Cost per square foot||$15.45||$18.35||$20.65|
Formica Solid Surface Countertops – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Formica Solid Surface Countertops prices to fluctuate between various Formica Solid Surface Countertops companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Formica Solid Surface Countertops costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Formica Solid Surface Countertops and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Formica Solid Surface Countertops isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Formica Solid Surface Countertops company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Formica Solid Surface Countertops, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Formica Solid Surface Countertops than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Formica Solid Surface Countertops, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Countertop Options and Costs: Stone, Butcher-block, Laminate, Tile, Glass & Concrete Systems
- Stone, Tile, Concrete
- Laminate, Engineered
- Wood, Steel
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Countertop Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
158 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.