Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Fiberglass Sliding Doors is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Fiberglass Sliding Door materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Fiberglass Sliding Doors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of Fiberglass Sliding Doors needed (Units), next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Fiberglass Sliding Doors installed in your home.
Standard Fiberglass sliding Doors size’s are: 6’ft. 10″ in Height by 76″ Wide. * Please Note: United Inches is where you add the height and the width of a door. I.e : the standard Fiberglass Sliding door would measure 82″ inches in height by 76″ wide, for a total of 160 united inches.
|Fiberglass Sliding Doors Costs||Zip Code||United Inch.|
|Fiberglass Sliding Doors – Material Prices|
|Fiberglass Sliding Doors – Installation Cost|
|Fiberglass Sliding Doors – Total|
|Fiberglass Sliding Doors – Total Average Cost per United Inch.|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Fiberglass Sliding Doors installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Fiberglass Sliding Doors contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Fiberglass Sliding Doors Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Fiberglass Sliding Doors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Fiberglass Sliding Doors contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Fiberglass Sliding Door prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Fiberglass Sliding Door costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Fiberglass Sliding Doors and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Fiberglass Sliding Doors project.
161 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?