Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Fiberglass Garage Doors is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Fiberglass Garage Doors materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Fiberglass Garage Doors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of Fiberglass Garage Doors needed (Units), next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Fiberglass Garage Doors installed in your home.
Standard Garage door size’s are: 9’ft. wide by 7’ft. Height. You might want to consider 10’ft. x 8’ft. for a single garage door entry.
|Fiberglass Garage Door Costs||Zip Code||Unit|
|Fiberglass Garage Door – Material Prices||$570.00 – $845.00||$857.00 – $1025.00||$1350.00 – $1400.00|
|Fiberglass Garage Door – Installation Cost||$565.00 – $685.50||$700.00 – $920.00||$1100.00 – $1250.00|
|Fiberglass Garage Door – Total||$1135.00 – $1530.50||$1557.00 – $1945.00||$2450.00 – $2650.00|
|Fiberglass Garage Door – Total Average Cost per unit||$1332.75||$1751.00||$2550.00|
How Much Do Fiberglass Garage Doors cost on Average:
The average cost of aluminum garage doors are $600-900.00 on average and can exceed $2,500 per garage door on the luxury end. This doesn’t include hardware or labor.
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Fiberglass Garage Doors installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Fiberglass Garage Doors contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Fiberglass Garage Doors Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Fiberglass Garage Doors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Fiberglass Garage Doors contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Fiberglass Garage Doors prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Fiberglass Garage Doors costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Fiberglass Garage Doors and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Fiberglass Garage Doors project.
View other Garage door Options and Costs: Steel, Fiberglass, Insulated, Double and Single garage doors.
Garage Door Cost Guide – External References
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide Volume 4: Windows and Doors Added: Sept. 2018
- How to Estimate the Cost of Doors, Windows and Hardware Added: Sept. 2018
- Unit Pricing Data: Home Depot Window and Door Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Lowes Windows and Doors Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Menards Door and Window Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Brosco Price Catalog – Windows, Doors and Millwork Added: Nov. 2019
131 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.