Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Crushed Stone is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Crushed Stone materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Crushed Stone estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Crushed Stone installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Crushed Stone Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Crushed Stone – Material Prices||$2300.00 – $2560.00||$2640.00 – $2810.00||$3000.00 – $3280.00|
|Crushed Stone – Installation Cost||$2210.00 – $2320.00||$2500.00 – $2730.00||$3420.00 – $3940.00|
|Crushed Stone – Total||$4510.00 – $4880.00||$5140.00 – $5540.00||$6420.00 – $7220.00|
|Crushed Stone – Total Average Cost per square foot||$46.95||$53.40||$68.20|
Crushed Stone – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Bermuda Sod prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Crushed Stone costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Crushed Stone and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Spreading crushed stone isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping company to perform the work for you. Landscaping companies will most always get better prices on crushed stone — saving your back and additional costs of crushed stone, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Lawn and Garden Costs:
- Lawn care & Sod
- Landscape Stone & Gravel
- Lawn Irrigation Systems & Edging
- ASLA – American Society of Landscape Architects. Get helpful landscape planning advice and costs. Added July 24, 2015
- Garden Design – Creative Landscaping ideas. Added June 21, 2022
- DIY Projects: Landscaping: How To Design Your Own Landscape Added April 16, 2022
86 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.