Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Concrete Pool Surrounds is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Concrete Pool Surrounds materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Concrete Pool Surrounds estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Concrete Pool Surrounds installed onto your home
|Concrete Pool Surrounds Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Concrete Pool Surrounds – Material Prices||$490.00 – $525.00||$577.50 – $665.00||$822.50 – $1032.50|
|Concrete Pool Surrounds – Installation Cost||$2187.50 – $2222.50||$2275.00 – $2677.50||$2730.00 – $2800.00|
|Concrete Pool Surrounds – Total||$2677.50 – $2747.50||$2852.50 – $3342.50||$3552.50 – $3832.50|
|Concrete Pool Surrounds – Total Average Cost per square foot||$7.75||$8.85||$10.55|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Concrete Pool Surrounds installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Concrete Pool Surrounds contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Concrete Pool Surrounds Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Concrete Pool Surrounds – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Concrete Pool Surrounds contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Concrete Pool Surrounds to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Concrete Pool Surrounds.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Concrete Pool Surrounds and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Concrete Pool Surrounds project.
View other Pool Deck Cost Options: Concrete, Stone & Aggregate Systems
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating concrete Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
- American Concrete Institute: — Leading resource in concrete systems and applications
142 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?
What Others are paying:
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.