Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Cement Patio is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Cement Patio materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Cement Patio estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Cement Patio installed onto your home
|Cement Patio Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Cement Patio – Material Prices||$125.00 – $150.00||$175.00 – $195.00||$200.00 – $235.00|
|Cement Patio – Installation Cost||$150.00 – $175.00||$200.00 – $235.00||$300.00 – $500.00|
|Cement Patio – Total||$275.00 – $325.00||$375.00 – $430.00||$500.00 – $735.00|
|Cement Patio – Total Average Cost per square foot||$3.00||$4.03||$6.17|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Cement Patio installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured cement patio contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Cement Patio Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Cement Patio – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Cement Patio contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Cement Patio prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Cement Patio costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Cement Patio and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Cement Patio project.
Research other Patio Materials and Costs: Brick, Granite, Concrete & Stone
- Concrete Patios
- Brick Patios
- Stone Patios
- International Masonry Institute: Understanding basic concepts of masonry: Brick laying, patios, concrete & stone
Estimating Building Costs: for the Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
89 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?