Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Bamboo Fence is in your zip code by using our handy calculator.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Bamboo Fence cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the lineal ft., next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Bamboo Fence installed on your property.
|Bamboo Fence Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Bamboo Fence – Material Prices||$350.00 – $420.00||$440.00 – $490.00||$535.00 – $575.00|
|Bamboo Fence – Installation Cost||$460.00 – $485.00||$530.00 – $580.00||$625.00 – $675.00|
|Bamboo Fence – Total||$810.00 – $905.00||$970.00 – $1070.00||$1160.00 – $1250.00|
|Bamboo Fence – Total Average Cost per Linear foot||$8.57||$10.20||$12.05|
How Much Does Bamboo Fencing Installation Cost?
Bamboo fencing costs on average $6 to $12.00 per linear ft to be installed on your property. Bamboo fencing is cheaper than Vinyl fencing and slightly more than a cedar fence. Installation cost is highly dependent on property conditions. Bamboo material cost $4 to $16.00 per linear ft. not including hardware, posts and footings.
Bamboo Fence – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Bamboo Fence contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Bamboo Fence prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in the late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home landscaping will add to the Bamboo Fence costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Bamboo Fence and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Bamboo Fence project.
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Bamboo Fence installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured fence contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Bamboo Fence Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
- Composite & Vinyl
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating fencing Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
- Home Depot fencing cost
- Lowes fencing cost
134 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?