Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Aggregate Pool Decks is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Aggregate Pool Decks materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Aggregate Pool Decks estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Aggregate Pool Decks installed onto your home
|Aggregate Pool Decks Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Aggregate Pool Decks – Material Prices||$490.00 – $525.00||$577.50 – $665.00||$822.50 – $1032.50|
|Aggregate Pool Decks – Installation Cost||$2187.50 – $2222.50||$2275.00 – $2677.50||$2730.00 – $2800.00|
|Aggregate Pool Decks – Total||$2677.50 – $2747.50||$2852.50 – $3342.50||$3552.50 – $3832.50|
|Aggregate Pool Decks – Total Average Cost per square foot||$7.75||$8.85||$10.55|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Aggregate Pool Decks installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Aggregate Pool Decks contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Aggregate Pool Decks Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Aggregate Pool Decks – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Aggregate Pool Decks contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Aggregate Pool Decks prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Aggregate Pool Decks costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Aggregate Pool Decks and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Aggregate Pool Decks project.
View other Pool Deck Cost Options: Concrete, Stone & Aggregate Systems
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating concrete Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
- American Concrete Institute: — Leading resource in concrete systems and applications
145 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?