The low-cost ATM for low-traffic locations.
The 8100 is our lowest cost ATM designed for merchants with low-traffic, tended locations who are over served by bigger, more expensive ATMs.
Our most basic model, the 8100, will take up the least amount of floor space, yet provide all the customer convenience associated with having an ATM at your location. This smaller design increases shipping options, which can mean a reduction in shipping costs.
The 8100 includes the basic essentials for an ATM, making it easier for merchants to manage, all at the most cost-competitive price.
The 8100 features Triton’s own TDM-50 dispensing mechanism, which requires the least amount of steps to handle. With the TDM-50, top loading and a single cassette, which slides in and out, requires less time for the merchant to load.
Because it’s from Triton, you can count on the 8100 delivering Triton’s unparalleled reliability and quality. The 8100 incorporates state-of-the art electronics and a key-lock mechanism, most suitable for tended locations. The 8100 features VISA Encrypting PIN Pad (VEPP) and Triple DES, the new standard for PIN encryption as standard features. Furthermore, the 8100 meets all ADA requirements.
Triton’s cost-competitive 8100 is designed with low-cost and low-traffic locations in mind.
PLEASE NOTE: Upgrade Are Available Upon Request. | All Leases Have A $1.00 Buyout Option.
Purchase Triton 8100: Contact For Best Price
Lease Triton 8100: Contact For Best Price
Learn About FREE ATM Processing & Set-up
Product Description in Detail
- Available in Bayou Bronze
- Single cassette TDM-50
- 5.7″ (145 mm) monochrome or transaction screen
- 2″ line thermal printer
- 58 mm paper (8100 paper can also be used in 9100)
- 14.4k baud modem standard
- Key Lock standard, dial and electronic lock optional
- Dip-style card reader (EMV optional)
- Small footprint
- 16″ wide (405 mm)
- 13″ deep (330 mm)
- 49″ high (1245 mm) without topper
- 60″ high (1524 mm) with topper
- Non UL cabinet
- 90 lbs
- Dial up communications standard optional
- TCP/IP communications
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) and Audio compliant
- VISA Encrypting PIN Pad (VEPP) to comply with
- International encryption standards and
- Triple DES compliant
- Backlit graphic topper option
- Triton Connect compatible
- Advertising revenue potential:
- Decal and signage
- Transaction screen
- OPERATING SPECS:
- Temperature 10°- 30° C / 50°- 104° F
- Relative humidity 20%-80% non-condensing
- Power Consumption
- 2.0A @ 115 VAC at 60 Hz
- 1.0A @ 230 VAC at 50 Hz
Get Started – What Next:
- Contact one of our ATM specialists
- Review ATM options based on your needs
- Agree & confirm to ATM equipment needed
- Your machine will be shipped within 24 hours
- Prepare your site for installation (110V outlet – phone line)
- Once machine arrives, it will be installed, & filled with cash
Average turn-around time from beginning to end is
3 – 5 days
ALL ATM Machines Include:
- Free ATM Lighted Neon Sign
- Free ATM Lighted Topper
- Free Online Web Reporting
- Free Processing – No Fees
- Free Training & Support
A lawyer never retires. So I would just say that I am not as active as I used to be. Now I simply dedicate myself to fishing, my hobby, and my grandchildren. For Business Finance News I write about legal aspects of mortgage policies, mostly regarding the rights of policyholders. I also have articles about personal injuries.